Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Stuff: My dearest companion.

But alas, it is the weekend again and I find myself torn by the great dilemma of whether I should do stuff or not do stuff.

Stuff is always there waiting for me. You may consider it a type of stalker, always there, watching you, growing as it awaits your attention, smelling your hair while you sleep.... You can try to take a vacation and get away from it, but it simply waits for you to come back and then it pounces on you like a cat. Damned stuff.

This past week flew by for me. Ironically, it flew by because I had so much stuff to do that I actually did. I guess giving your stuff the attention it deserves aids in time going by quickly. It also serves as a good distraction from other stuff that may weigh heavy on my mind.

So, I guess right now, as I write about not doing stuff that I do not want to do, I am actually doing stuff that I want to do(blogging) which is distracting me from the previously mentioned "not want to do" stuff.

So then, you got your good stuff and your bad stuff. Good stuff, for example, like blogging, or watching a movie, or sitting on your couch (doing nothing is still doing stuff), or eating pizza for breakfast is good for your soul and mental demeanor. Bad stuff, aka "being responsibe/ productive" is probably healthier and aids in your income but will drive you nuts.

So I am going to take some time to aid in my soul and mental demeanor. I am going to stop my blog shortly and turn it up a notch by moving over to my couch and watching a movie!

This stuff is going to eleven: one stuff more than ten!

No comments:

Post a Comment