Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Nope. I'm not gonna do it... Did it. Drat.

I got up this nice cool Saturday morning and decided to take my dog for a walk. It was very relaxing for me. She's panting like a freight train and pretty bitter about not having caught any squirrels.

While on my walk I decided that I would not blog today and I just wanted you to know. Of course, the irony of this is that for me to tell you that I'm not going to blog today, I actually have to blog.

I know I could've just not blogged and said nothing, but then I fear you would worry. "Where's todays blog? I hope he's okay. I wonder if his dog dragged him through the park chasing squirrels and now he is incapacitated lying in a field unconscious, surrounded by squirrel pelts."

You worry too much! I'm fine. But thank you for your concerns!

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment