Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ohhhhh Dream Weaver....What the hell were you thinking?

I have heard it said that "dreams are the windows to our souls," and sometimes I can believe that. 

Of course, sometimes, I am concerned that my soul may burn in a pit of hell fire with some of the dreams I have, because, you know... they can be kinda dirty...  or angry.  But angry/ vengeful dreams are rare.

Most of the times, I have really happy dreams about stress free livin', so, you know, those are fantasy dreams!

Often I dream of spending time with my child and just having wonderful moments.  But those dreams can make me sad because I start to get distracted by the time I don't get with her.   But sad dreams are few and far between.

Sometimes I have dreams that are sooooo dull that I wake up bored.  Seriously, I had one dream of me sitting at a small table in a kitchen (not my kitchen).  I was wearing a white tank top and pj bottoms, just sitting at the table hunched over reading the paper while I smoked a cigarette and drank my coffee.  The kitchen was black and white and so was my dream.  I was watching myself in my dream and it had a whole "film noire" black and white type feel to it.  Because I was watching myself, I couldn't even tell you what I was reading on the paper.   IT WAS SOOOO BORING... I DON'T SMOKE!!!! 

So I woke up, got out of bed and read some stuff online.

Overall, I am fascinated by the messages that I am able to discover within my soul from tapping into my subconscious mind.  However, for the most part, what I take away from my dreams is that:
  • I really love my little girl
  • I wish I had superpowers
    • all of them
  • I would prefer to win the lottery
  • I really like women
  • I want absolute revenge on all my mortal enemies
    • and the immortal ones too
  • I'm sad sometimes
  • I want to dive more often
  • I want to work on more Calrec audio consoles
  • Seriously, I really like women....

And for the most part, that's it.

So a few nights ago, this is what I dreamed.....
This is the point where you say "wheedlie wheedlie wheedlie" a few times and wiggle your hands next to your head whilst everything you look at gets all wavy-like...

It was a quiet fall afternoon.

I went for a walk and wandered off, about two miles east from my house. 

I found myself standing outside of a friends house.  I decided to go to their front door.  It was cracked open, so I walked in.

I surveyed the house.  Everything was fine, but no one was home.  Their television was on in the downstairs living room.  It was football; college, football.  

I stared at the television and decided to wait.  However, even though I was staring at the television, I couldn't see what teams we're playing.  I could only hear the audio.

What I could see was laundry sitting out.  So, I decided to fold it. 

I started folding the laundry on their bed, but, they don't have a bed in their downstairs living room.  As I was folding the laundry, I noticed that I was folding underwear that was MUCH too big for anyone who lived in this house.  

Maybe I was in the wrong house?

I decided to leave and as I walked out the front door I could see another door on the front of the house closing as someone walked in.  I looked back.  It was the right house.

I decided to walk back home.

That night I took my date to a party.  The person who's house I went to during the day was there. 

He and his wife were very excitedly telling everyone that someone had broken into their house and folded their laundry that afternoon.

I woke up.

WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE AWAY FROM THAT DREAM?!?!?!

I really have no clue.

I got out of bed and started a load of laundry.  Then I read stuff online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment